Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Sunday in Legon

It is starting to get hot again in Ghana. I am told it will continue to get hotter until March or April. But, over all it is never nearly as hot as Arivaca or Bishkek during the summer. It also never gets cold here. So I am okay with the weather.

Ghana has good food, although I wish there was more variety. I end up eating the same things a couple times a week. On the other hand the music in Ghana is not only good but, seems to have endless variety and is played everywhere. If a place has good food and good music then life is usually pretty good.

1 comment:

The Ancient said...

Ghana has good food, although I wish there was more variety.

Otto --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPyRKo_bBLA

It looks like you're not eating where you ought to be eating.

If you were to go to some of these more interesting places, and record the food on your cell, and post it to Random Thoughts, you would almost certainly get more traffic. Just saying.