Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend

My weekend was rather uneventful. A work crew was supposed to install security doors on the house on Friday. But, when I called the foreman on Friday morning he said they could not make it  until Saturday morning. They arrived Saturday morning and did not leave until late afternoon. They finished installing all, but one of the security doors. They still have one more to do. So my plan to march to the ocean on Saturday was shot.

Across the way from the house there was a bunch of stalls set up on the field during the weekend. They sold a variety of goods including food and beverages. They also played loud music all weekend. So on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night I wandered over there to eat. On Friday I got a pizza and the next two evenings I got ice cream followed by popcorn.

No comments: