Monday, August 27, 2007

In a few hours I will be proving many people wrong

In less than two hours I am going to prove the entire academic establishment in America wrong. They all said that I was incapable of teaching because I had never done it before. Of course they had no evidence for this dogmatic position. Today I aim to provide concrete evidence refuting this academic orthodoxy. In a few hours I believe I will be completely vindicated in my faith that I was always right and they were always wrong on this issue.

3 comments:

Pēteris Cedriņš said...

Good luck -- I hope it goes well!

Of course, if those who've never taught were incapable of teaching, there wouldn't be any new teachers...

KRISTIN said...

Peteris is so right! =))
Go show them!

Susan Barnes said...

Hope it went well.