Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Conference Went Very Well

There was a time not too long ago when I fully expected that all the outside participants would drop out leaving me without any presenters other than myself. This did not happen and all the presentations and question sessions went very well. The people of Arivaca have given me very positive feedback on the conference. They have all said that they found it both an informative and an enjoyable experience. Since I had prepared myself for the possibility of a complete disaster I think the conference turned out to be an overall success. In retrospect organizing and hosting a conference without any institutional backing was a pretty crazy idea. But, it turned out much better than I had any reason to expect.

2 comments:

Susan Barnes said...

Excellent news. Well done.

J. Otto Pohl said...

Thanks alot Susan.