Friday, June 30, 2006

My Blog Readership has expanded 25%

Well, I just got a very nice e-mail from Agnes of the Islands so I do indeed have a reader in Sweden. She pointed out that I had originally written her handle down wrongly as Anges and thus misidentified her as male. I am sorry for any problems this may have caused anybody. I think that this blog may have as many as half a dozen regular readers now. At one time I think it was down to my mother, father and other uncle. I doubt it will ever get up to the dozen or so regular readers it had at its height again. But, five or six regular readers would be respectable. Especially since it appears that a couple of them live in Europe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a reader, I just don't comment often, but I'm learning a lot!

J. Otto Pohl said...

Thanks alot for your comment, Vanessa. I am very glad you find my blog educational. It means alot to me.

SiberianLight said...

And I tend to drop in every week or two, to keep up on life in Arivaca.

Best wishes

Andy - ex of siberianlight